Scott Philosophy of Caring
- We provide the latest techniques and equipment for every imaginable ear, nose and throat difficulty to make you feel better.
- You’ll receive the personal attention you deserve, including a thorough explanation of your diagnosis and any proposed treatment.
- We send accurate, timely reports to your physician and keep them informed of your progress.
- At Scott ENT Speciality Group, we treat you like family.
- You’re that special to us.
Our Mission Statement
“Compassion and the ability to listen are important aspects of our practice. We spend the time necessary to understand our patients’ needs so we can help relieve their pain and discomfort. Or, to help them hear better, look better and feel better about themselves. We enjoy seeing treated patients live healthier, more complete lives. We appreciate your patronage and trust.”
—Terry W. Scott, MD, Director